If you wear a face mask, you protect others. If others wear a face mask, they protect you.
In these sensitive times, we all need to protect and take care of each other to reduce the spread of the virus. The guidelines for wearing face masks vary across countries, but the authors of different studies conclude that it would be good if face masks were used by the general public as well.
Even face masks made of fabric significantly block the transmission of microorganisms and help one avoid catching droplets emitted from others.
However, the following instructions need to be followed:
- masks need to be put on and disposed of with clean hands;
- the mask needs to cover mouth and nose;
- touching the mask when in use should be avoided;
- when the mask is damp, it needs to be replaced (every 30 minutes to 2 hours).
- Face masks made of fabric should be washed at high temperatures.
- When dry, they need to be ironed.
Our two-ply cotton face masks are washable and reusable, which makes them an ecological option.
Fabric face masks are not as effective as surgical masks, but may still significantly protect you and others.
Suitable for kids from 7 to 12 years old.
Designed and sustainably produced in the EU.