Made from lots of interactive pieces for your little one to twist, shake and chew.
Made from Eco maple and beech wood the rattle measures approx 15cm in length plus ribbon tail. The largest ring is 55mm across.
- BPA free silicone
- Non toxic
- Food grade
- Soft, flexible and chewable
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria and mould
- Eco wood beads and components
- European kiln dried beech hardwood
- Naturally antibacterial
- Wood components are left raw to remain as pure as possible however we recommend conditioning with our bead balm for longevity.
Ethically handmade from the highest quality materials by the designer, a mum of three, in Australia.
Wash your Dove and Dovelet piece in warm soapy water and allow to air dry completely. Once dry condition wood if desired. Do not keep any teething item in a closed container. Wash frequently.
Dove and Dovelet teething toys and rattles meet and exceed the Safety Standards for toys under 36 months AS/NZS 8124 & EN71.
Dove and Dovelet teething toys have a strength test on each piece before leaving our studio.
Dove and Dovelet Guarantee
We guarantee all wood components for 6 months from purchase date against cracking or splitting. Please get in touch via our contact page for any questions or concerns.