Amber is a natural resource produced by ancient fossilized tree resin. Amber has for centuries been used to treat various ailments. When worn against the skin, the skin warmth releases the healing oils and succinic acid, which is absorbed through the skin providing anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Perfect to calm a teething baby, reduce teething pain and boost the immunity.
Each handmade bracelet is unique as there are variations in colour and shape of each individual bead.
This bracelet requires obvious parental caution - it is not a toy or for chewing on. Please remove from baby when sleeping or when unattended. It is designed to break, should it become entangled. Each bead has been individually knotted so if the necklace does break, it will stay in one piece. Fastens with a screw clasp.
- Authentic Baltic Amber - Authenticity Certificate Included.
- Comes with drawstring bag for easy travelling and storage.
- Size: ca.14 cm / 5.5 inch
- Suitable for babies from 3-4 months of age.
- Available in 3 colours: Honey, Cognac and Multi-colour.
Handmade in Lithuania.